Welcome!

This is my blog about japanese food for everyone and I hope you like this because it is my first blog. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can't think of any food,going to be specific

We're going to study California rolls today.(I know it says "California" but it's a kind of sushi)



Here are some facts and at the end I will give you the word of the post:

1.Ichiro Mashita, a japanese chef started substituting avocado as tuna.(How it all started)

2.California rolls are made inside out.

3.California rolls are maki-zushi rolls(In japanese)

4.In 1970s, california rolls were made.

5.It was first sold in a Los Angeles japan store.

Word of the post: Maki-zushi(type of sushi roll)
Don't forget to comment, or be a follower if you like my blog.
Info. from: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment