Welcome!

This is my blog about japanese food for everyone and I hope you like this because it is my first blog. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Coming up..


Tonkatsu!Very delicious.So this is how it works, I'll give you about 5 facts .

Ready, GO!


1.Tonkatsu is pork cutlet and is a very popular dish in Japan.


2.It was invented in the early 19th century.


3.Tonkatsu is considered a yoshoku(a western- influenced cooking style)


4.The prices vary from 200 yen for a pre-cooked tonkatsu to a 5000 yen at a expensive restaurant.


5.It is usually served with rice, miso soup(look at miso soup post for info),and tsukemono(japanese pickles).

Info from: Wikipedia
So I'm guessing you just learned something, right?

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, nice pics! :D But could you make your voki a bit more clearer? Thx! :P

    ReplyDelete