Welcome!

This is my blog about japanese food for everyone and I hope you like this because it is my first blog. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Te- ri-ya-ki, Teriyaki!


I love teriyaki, do you? Haven't tried it yet?Well I hope you do soon. Today we will be talking about teriyaki burgers.(Sounds weird right, I know)I'll tell you the food fact and we'll get right to making the burger.

Food fact:In Japan, Mcdonalds, Burger king, and Subway sold teriyaki burgers.(Why not in Canada?)

Now to the cooking:

Let's see, you'll need some lean ground beef,garlic powder,teriyaki sauce,1 egg bun.

Intructions:

1. Mix all the ingredients together until the beef has a uniform consistency.(I don't know what that means.Maybe you do?)


2.Seperate into four quarters.


3.Roll each 1/4 into a ball and then flatten into patty


4Place in a 10-inch pan with a lid for about 4 minutes over a medium heat.


5.Flip patties and wait for 4 more min.


6.You can change the time if you want a well done or rare taste.


Go to http://www.ehow.com/how_2263597_best-teriyaki-burger.html for more information because they explain better than me, but I hope you got something out of what I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment